SAEINDIA Southern Section is conducting the SAETREK for the benefit of our student members. SAETREK is a two day program which will organised in different venues across Southern Section region. On the first day Engineering Design Process will be thought to the participants. On the second day the participants will be taken to trekking. For this program the hosting colleges will be collecting some small amount for their common expenses this need to be paid by the students. To register your name please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rules should be followed for SAETREK as follows:
- SAEINDIA ID Card & College ID Card is must.
- Registration Fees.
- Confirmation Letter is must from SAEINDIA Southern Section.
- One Student member not allowed to attend more than one trek.
- Per Collegiate club 2 Students allowed
- In the Registration Form, signature of the Faculty advisor/ Head of the Department/ Principal along with College seal is must